Fire Rated Container - HS2
H2255 x W2075 x D2075mm (external)
H1960 x W1920 x D1920mm (internal)
Our new quick-assembly, modular storage units have been purpose-designed for safe storage of hazardous substances on site. These flat-packed units can be constructed in around 10 minutes and can be moved easily using built-in forklift pockets or crane lifting eyes. Galvanised panels fasten neatly together to provide a robust, weatherproof store that can be configured in numerous ways and sizes.
30-min fire resistance, air vents and a fully welded sump to prevent leaks into the environment are included as standard.
- Relevant hazard warning signage
- Meets relevant legislation for storing fuel and chemicals
- Heavy-duty raised open steel floor - allows spillages to drain directly into sump
- Person portable - erected simply and easily with no fuss! Instructions included
- Forklift pockets for easy transportation
- Lifting eyes for crane loading
- Heavy-duty doors with 5-lever deadlocks and jemmy-proof joins
- Fully galvanised and powder coated for maximum durability
- Available in 4 standard sizes
Lead Time: Approx 1-2 working days